Famous Again

EVERYWHERE WE GO, PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHO WE ARE SO WE TELL THEM "wE ARE THE ADVENTURERS, MIGHTY MIGHTY ADVENTURERS".

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Welcome back to Music Girl is Back.

I am just about to read Chapter three on my fantastic new book as you all know it is Pippi in the South Seas. Here is a summary of chapter two and three

so far from my last post, Pippi cheers up Aunt Laura by telling her stories that will hop her up and cheer her on, well that is about it that was going on in chapter two, not much huh....

The next Chapter is called Pippi finds a Spink, what happens is Annika and Tommy come walking in to Pippi's front yard screaming "Pippi where are you?", but Pippi dosen't answer. So they run into the kitchen and see Pippi sitting on the kitchen table with Mr. Nilsson(her monkey) sitting on her shoulder. Tommy and Anikka asked together "What are you doing Pipppi?", She said to them "Oh, I am just thinking about what Spink means", then Tommy said "Then why don't we go look for spink". So then they went and looked for spink, the first place she stopped at was the candy shop, Pippi asked the lady for a bag of spink the lady then said "we don't have any spink".

So then Pippi goes to a hardware store, and asked if he had a spink. So the hardware guy said "umm.... yes we do" and he handed her a rake, so Pippi said "I am not dumb you know, I know this is a rake".

So then she went to Doctor. Pippi rang the bell. A nurse opened the door. "I would like to see a doctor", said Pippi. "It is a very serious case, a terrible disease". "This way please" said the nurse. Pippi ran into the docters room, ran up to the doctor, closed her eyes and pocked her tongue out. The doctor said "What is the matter with you?". Pippi opened her clear blue eyes and said " I am afraid I have spink", "because I itch all over. and when I sleep my eyes close. Sometimes I have the hicupps and on Sunday I didn't feel very well after eating a bowl of shoe polish and milk, I must have spink, tell me is it contagious". The doctor stared at her rosy cheeks and said " You are healthier than most. I am sure your not suffering from spink". Pippi grabed the doctor by the arm annd said "There is a disease by that name , isn't there?". "No" said the doctor "if there was I don't think that it would have an effect on you". Pippi was sad she said "Good-bye" to the doctor,and so did Annika. So then Pippi said to Annika and Tommy

"Let's ride home, there is no spink in this town". So then when they got home, "don't step on the beetle!" Pippi cried, the three of them sat down and stared at the beetle and Annika said "it isn't that a Cockchafer". Then Pippi said " I know what it is it is a spink". So that is the third chapter that I wrote a long summary on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home