Famous Again

EVERYWHERE WE GO, PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHO WE ARE SO WE TELL THEM "wE ARE THE ADVENTURERS, MIGHTY MIGHTY ADVENTURERS".

Friday, March 31, 2006

Chapter's 3 to 4: Pippi in the South Seas

First I would like to say that today was fun because we got to dress up in clothes that represent us so I dressed up in black because that is my all time favorite color. I wore a balck skirt iver jeans, a black camisole, black shoes, and I painted my nails black. It was awesome, we got to learn a new dance and put up our life-size puctures we drew and traced. Now back to the book.

Hi, again I am now on chapter four in my fantastic getting old book Pippi in the South Seas. I will write about chapter's three to four.

Well chapter three is called Pippi Arranges a Question-And-Answer Bee. What happens is that Pippi is wondering how to spell Seasick. So one day Tommy and Annika came in to Pippi's house
before they went to school, when they got there Pippi asked them if they knew how to spell "Seasick". They had no idea how to spell it. So that day Pippi went to school with Tommy and Annika, but that day was the day when Tommy and Annika's old mean teacher was coming to school that day. So they got to school and the teacher put them in three line's, one was for children with four or more brothers and/or sisters, the other was for two to three brothers and/or sisters, the last one was for children with no brothers or sisters. Pippi was in the second and Tommy and Annika were in the second.

The teacher then called up Pippi, so Pippi went up to the teacher and the teacher asked her to come up sand get weighed, what happens when children are under wieght is that every lunch time the children had to go eat lunch with their teacher it was always a big bowl of soup, it wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have lotes of barley in the soup it was always so slippery in their mouth. So anyway Pippi was lucky she weighed five pounds to much for soup.

If they got the questions and answer bee wrong then they would have to walk through a lot of dirty yucky underwear. So Pippi said to herself "All I have to get through is not going through the underwear, so I can breathe more freely". Miss. Rosenblom was the teacher's name, she was looking for a difficult word in the dictionary for Pippi to spell. "Now" she said finally, "will you tell me how to spell 'seasick'?", "I'll be glad to" said Pippi. "S-e-e-s-i-k." Miss. Rosenblom smiled-a sour smile. "Is that so?" said Miss. Rosenblom, "the dictionary spells it differently". Pippi then said "I am glad you wanted to know how I spell it," said Pippi. "S-e-e-s-i-k is the way I have always spelt it and it has worked just fine".

"Make a note of that" said Miss. Rosenblom to the assistants. "When did King Karl II die?" asked Miss. Rosenblom. Pippi argued "Oh, he is dead to, oh dear". So then Miss. Rosenblom got fed up with Pippi and sent her to the corner wgere the children who answered her questions wrong wouldn't get any candy or money for their family. Then Pippi saw all of the kids in the corner crying because they didn't get anything.

So Pippi got a great idea, it was to arrange her own Question-And-Answer Bee. So she seperated the children in to two lines one was "If you knew King Karl the II died?" then they go in one line the other is if you didn't know he died. All of them went in the first line because they all learn't at school that he died. So Pippi said "No, that is not equal, lets try it in a different way". So then she got two lines and it went on forever so the kids that lost still got candy and a gold coin because Pipi's father was rich but Pippi always wanted to look goofy. "So all of the children thanked Pippi. Pippi then said "You don't need to thank me just remember that I saved you from the dirty woolen underdrawers(underwear).

I hope you have enjoyed my post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home