Famous Again

EVERYWHERE WE GO, PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHO WE ARE SO WE TELL THEM "wE ARE THE ADVENTURERS, MIGHTY MIGHTY ADVENTURERS".

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hi, everyone I'm back. I also would like to tell you some news. Well after I do this post i am mean't to be looking up volcanoes even though I already am while I am writing this. I also found this web page that shows a volcanoe and you can play around with the volcano and stuff, it is kind of fun. Ifyou want to go on it, it is http://www.google.com then you go and write in "the eruption of a volcano" then go to the one that says "Strombolian Eruption Simulation". It is totally cool... kind of., I guess. Well we are also having an International Fair and the middle schoolers and the fith and sixth grade which is my class have to join with the middle schoolers and do a booth on a country. I picked Australia because I am from Australia. So anyway the thing I wrote last time was that I finished Pippi in the South Sseas but I forgot to bring my book here to tell you more so I will tell you more my nnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxttttttt post.

See ya later, Kimberley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home