Famous Again

EVERYWHERE WE GO, PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHO WE ARE SO WE TELL THEM "wE ARE THE ADVENTURERS, MIGHTY MIGHTY ADVENTURERS".

Monday, May 15, 2006

Just to make sure you remember me from someowhere I have a different blog at the address www.kimberleyayre.blogspot.com . Anyway here is my work.

My Experience during the Samoan Arts Festival

Last Friday night was our Samoan Arts Festival, there were refreshment's and a lot of entertainment from all of the classes at Pacific Horizons School. My class the Adventurers (5th & 6th grade) did a siva (dance), and learn't the dance from a pre-school teacher Ms. Leti. I really enjoyed dancing, and watching my friends perform.

It wasn't the first Samoan Art's Festival I had ever been to, but it was the best. We did this Art's festival by all ofthe classes doing a little dance to appreciate the Samoan culture and their language. For the language Mori Aiono introduced our performance in Samoan. Then Davalynn Betham did the Ava Ceremony, which is a ceremony where the chosen ceremony toupo (but Davalynn wasn't the toupo)does a little dance with a bowl a Samoan bowl called a Kava bowl.

We did this Samoan Art's Festival to remember our Samoan's, that made up all of these traditional dances, and to remember Samoa and it's beautiful Island. We wanted to this to show people ho we dance in Samoa, and for the children and others that don't know how to learn't how to dance in Samoan.

IT WAS REALLY FUN AND EXCITING!!!!!.

Hope you have enjoyed my experience and hopefully you will have an experience like that if you haven't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home